As an interesting exercise, my parents asked all of us to answer a few questions before we start our upcoming adventure. Here are my responses.
1. What three things am I most excited about on the trip:
What I am most exited about on our trip is snorkeling, trying new foods, and meeting a variety of different people.
2. Where am I most looking forward to visiting:
I have to say the place I'm looking forward to the most is Namibia because we are driving around Namibia in a camping truck for three weeks!!!
3. What am I most nervous about:
Probably the fact that there are a lot of different dangerous animals in the world.
4. What am I going to miss the most from home:
I'm going to miss my amazing friends that support me, my awesome school, and my LEGO collection.
5. What am I not going to miss from home:
I'm not going to miss the extremely cold weather here in Canada.